ATTENTION: If you have a industrial hemp business or you are about to start one this may be the most valuable letter you will ever read…”
“Warning: Don’t Even Think Of Planting A Single Hemp Seed Until You Read This Expert Guide To Growing Industrial Hemp”
You probably know that between 2005-2008 hemp food sales increased on average by 47% per year, making hemp one of the fastest-growing natural food categories.
Not only that, but the Hemp Industries Association (HIA), a trade association consisting of hundreds of hemp businesses, estimated the total retail value of North American hemp food, vitamin and body care product sales to be in the range of $113 -129 million US for 2009.
FACT: August 28th 2010 saw the launch of the worlds first Hemp Network Marketing Company!
FACT: High-fashion is embracing hemp with clothing designers such as Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani and Calvin Klein incorporating hemp textiles into their designs.
These points prove that there is a strong demand for hemp NOW and the market for hemp is expected to steadily increase in the years to come.
The Problem Is That There Is A Serious LACK OF SUPPLY Because There Aren’t Enough Farmers Growing Industrial Hemp…
Hemp is a crop that people don’t usually think about growing. Mainly for the snigger factor – the associations with hemp’s THC rich cousin – marijuana.
But most people don’t know the wonderful qualities and the amazing potential of the hemp plant.
The benefits to you as a farmer growing industrial hemp include:
- Industrial hemp doesn’t require herbicides. Because hemp is such a fast growing plant it provides a canopy within 5-6 weeks that most weeds cannot penetrate, meaning less costs for you.
- There are fewer biological pests to industrial hemp. So you don’t have to spend a fortune in insecticides.
- Hemp can be used to restore depleted soils. Studies have shown that hemp can be used as a “mop” crop on soils that have been heavily damaged by chemical use.
- Hemp is easy to grow as it is a strong and hardy plant. So that means less stress for you.
- You don’t need special machinery to harvest hemp. A simple brush cutter is enough for some crops and means that as a farmer you probably already have easy access to a harvester.
- You can grow hemp on as little as 1 hectare or much bigger depending on the land available to you.
- Industrial hemp is profitable. The demand for hemp means that you can make money compared to most crops with declining economic returns.
- Industrial hemp is being recognised by governments around the world as being an ecologically friendly crop. This means you can do your bit for the environment while still putting money in YOUR pocket.
- There are professional bodies promoting the growing and use of hemp. This is raising the profile of hemp and making it easier to get government licenses to grow the crop.
Farmers in over 30 countries are quietly making up to $1500 per hectare, simply from growing hemp!
And Once You Have Grown Your Hemp Crop, Hemp Can Easily Be Processed To Provide:
- Paper. It takes four months to grow enough hemp to make the same amount of paper that it would take 4 to 10 acres of trees to grow over a 20-year cycle! And all this can be achieved with just one acre of hemp!
- Textiles. Hemp isn’t just for rough hippie shorts and backpacks. Fashion designers such as Stella McCartney, Armani and Calvin Klein are using hemp textiles in their collections.
- Food. Hemp food products are a popular health food due to the presence of health enhancing unsaturated and essential fatty acids. The market for hemp food products such as hemp seed, hemp oil and hemp protein powders increased by 60% between 2007-2008 and is growing exponentially.
- Building materials. Did you know that you can grow enough hemp for a house on one hectare in four months? The French have been growing and building with hemp for almost half a century. This market is growing fast and is being held back mainly by lack of supply.
- Cosmetics. Hemp oil has excellent healing and moisturizing properties and is particularly useful for people who suffer from eczema and psoriasis. The use of hemp oil in cosmetics is increasing year on year with earth-friendly skin care companies such as Dr. Bronner’s, Burt’s Bees, Neal’s Yard and Jason Natural Products selling hemp products.
- Plastics. Hemp plastics are tough, durable, contain no harmful chemicals and best of all are biodegradable! In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of Hemp and other composites that were more resistant to blows from a sledge hammer than other steel cars were. There are a number of products made from hemp plastics including cars, musical instruments, home furnishings, jewellery, and toys.
I hope you can see from this that the market for industrial hemp is huge and is largely untapped.
|Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul Benhaim and I have been involved in the hemp industry for over 15 years. I started Europe’s first hemp foods company, and the worlds first hemp plastics company. I am the author of six books including “A Modern Introduction To Hemp”. And ten years ago I founded (and still run) the most informative website on hemp.
Over the past decade I’ve amassed a lot of knowledge on what it takes to grow hemp for profit – knowledge that comes from being involved in hemp growing, processing and manufacturing and from working with successful hemp farmers across the globe.
I’ve been quietly working away, building experience and contacts in the hemp industry waiting for the time that the world is ready to restore hemp to it’s former glory.
The Tide Is Turning And Hemp Is Gaining The Respect It Deserves!
I know it is hard to find information on how to grow hemp. Many people have approached me and told me that this is the case.
You don’t want to “risk the farm” right? You want to approach a new business venture armed with the right information.
And of course you don’t want to lose time and money if you don’t need to. Or have to cope with unnecessary stress!
Trying to learn about a new industry and finding a lot of useless information on the Internet is frustrating. It is interesting reading all the “history of hemp” websites and the conspiracy theories that are so prevalent. There are lot’s of websites with outdated facts that have been spread through ‘Chinese Whispers’ rather than experiential fact.
If you want to grow hemp, those websites are useless.
So If You Are Ready To Have Your Most Important Questions Answered, You’ll Want To Know How The Experts Grow Hemp For Profit.
As a global hemp consultant, many farmers have approached me for advice on how to start growing hemp.
I was conflicting with the need to share this information and the need to value my previous investments, time and experience. The need for the hemp industry to grow now is so high that I am virtually giving away all I have learnt so we can grow to a bigger level. For the first time in my career I am allowing you to take advantage of this.
I’ve been getting so many requests for help but unfortunately my time is limited – I have a young family to look after and I want to make the most of them.
But I love helping others and I feel that getting the information out there about the huge potential of the hemp plant is important. So I decided to get together with a few of my colleagues and put together a massive compendium that will show you how to grow hemp AND save you money by helping you to avoid costly mistakes.
When I sat down to write this book, I didn’t want to assume that I knew all of the questions that you – as a reader – would have. So I decided to ask what exactly you wanted to know.
Many people took the time to respond passionately about the information they wanted and couldn’t find. I received questions such as:
- How do I start growing industrial hemp?
- How much money am I really going to make?
- What do I need to know about supplying hemp internationally?
- Is hemp production feasible in my country?
- Why don’t we grow hemp in the US?
- Where can I purchase Hemp Seed and how much do I need for half an acre?
- How do I best plant for efficiency?
- Where do I find up-to-date information about legislation.
- What are the different varieties of hemp seed available for growing?
- Is there an environmental downside to hemp farming?
- What different ways are there to approach hemp farming?
- Do I need to know which is the best market to sell my industrial hemp?
- Hemp is said to use little water. Do I need to irrigate?
- Is it worth growing for seed, fibre or both, and why?
- What is the best method to start a business growing hemp?
- How do I go about processing hemp to produce fabric, building products, paper and food supplements?
- What machinery do I need for harvesting?
- What secrets are held back by the experts?
Based on these questions and much, much more I sat down and wrote the book. And now I would like to introduce you to:
“Growing Hemp For Profit” – The ONLY E-Book That Will Take You By The Hand And Show You Step By Step How To Grow And Market Your Industrial Hemp Crop.
I wrote “Growing Hemp For Profit” because with my years of being involved in the hemp industry, I could see that there were so many people, people just like you who wanted to get on board and help to find solutions to climate change, as well as to grow a crop that is not only saving the planet but is putting money in your pocket.
I want you to know that you can be sure that you are getting up to the minute information. This is information that has been tried and tested in the field, from farmers that have been growing hemp professionally for over a decade.
The book provides a step by step guide to how to grow hemp, how to fertilise your hemp crop to get maximum yield, and where to sell your hemp for maximum returns.
Here Is What You Will Learn When You Order Your Copy Of “Growing Hemp For Profit” Today:
- Discover the secrets of professional hemp growers so you can get started straight away without making costly mistakes
- Learn which industrial hemp varieties will do best in your climate to get the maximum yield from your crop
- Discover what the latest legislation is for growing hemp in your area and what you need to do to get a license to grow hemp without hassle!
- Find out how to prepare the soil to reduce the likelihood of weeds and give your hemp plants the best possible start in life.
- Find out a list of specific cost breakdowns for growing hemp for profit.
- Find out how far apart to plant industrial hemp seeds. It is different depending on whether you want to grow for seed or for fibre
- Discover the most critical time for irrigation. Get this wrong and you’ll end up with a field full of hemp that you won’t get paid for!
- Learn why the current thinking about hemp and fertilising is wrong and the ideal fertiser ratio to get the best out of your hemp crop.
- Discover how to avoid an increase in the THC level of your industrial hemp crop so you can avoid problems with the authorities
- Learn the biggest secret kept from most new growers who farm industrial hemp
- and much more
“Growing Hemp For Profit” contains up-to-date information on how to cultivate hemp in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
Regardless of whether you are a smallholder or a farmer interested in cultivating larger amounts of industrial hemp, you will find specific cultivation techniques that will help you grow your first industrial crop.
The first part of “Growing Hemp For Profit” contains an interview with an industrial hemp processor who has been in the industry since 2002. In this candid interview he shares step by step how to grow hemp to get maximum profit.
The second part of the book is the detail. This is your reference section where you will find facts, figures and specific cultivation or grow guides for everything you need to know about growing hemp. This section includes information specifically for the UK, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world, and is designed to be an invaluable resource for novice and even seasoned hemp growers.
The third section of this book contains an interview with a grower who has started a number of small (1-2 hectare) industrial hemp crops and is currently preparing for a 100ha crop. In this interview you will find insights and perspective on growing hemp on a small scale.
If you want to grow hemp… and make money without making costly mistakes, you must grab yourself a copy of “Growing Hemp For Profit”.
You Also Get Access To
Seven Bonus Modules…
I have created 7 additional modules so you can decide how you will use your hemp once you have grown it. Let me tell you about the modules:
The Hemp Business Guide
If you’ve tasted life-enhancing hemp foods, worn soft hemp clothing, rubbed hemp oil cosmetics into your skin, it’s kind of hard not to be.
And if you are anything like me, then you’ve told all of your family, friends and even strangers about the benefits of hemp.
Once you’ve embraced hemp into your life, it’s natural for your thoughts to turn to…
“How can I turn this into a business?”
Well, the Hemp Business Guide will help you to do exactly that. Here are some of the things I cover:
- Why it’s important to have a clear goal when starting your hemp business
- What is happening in the hemp industry right now, and why it is a good time for you to get involved
- How to overcome the negative image of hemp when promoting your hemp products
- The benefits and pitfalls that you might find when you start a hemp business – how to dodge the landmines and increase your chance of success
- How to navigate the legal issues of starting a hemp business
- An in-depth discussion of the hemp business opportunities available – and how to choose which one is right for you
The Hemp Business Guide is available as an MP3 so you can download it to your computer or MP3 player and listen to it when you want. You also get the transcript to read in your own time too.
This is almost one and a half hours of pure content that you can use straight away. So you have nothing to lose but a thriving, sustainable, profitable and ethical hemp business to gain.
Build A House Of Hemp
If you have been thinking about building an environmentally sound home, one with lower energy costs compared to conventional housing, a home that saves thousands of dollars on building contractor fees as well as the capability to lock up over 110 kilos of carbon per cubic metre..
You Will Want To Learn More About Building With Industrial Hemp!
I would like to introduce you to a way to build with hemp using the whole stalk – which means the cost of building with hemp is much cheaper and more environmentally sound than other methods of building with hemp.
Here is what you will discover when you get “Build A House With Hemp”
- How to use the WHOLE hemp stalk in your building project. So you can save thousands of dollars in decortication fees!
- A list of all the tools you need to build your hemp project. So you won’t have to make those annoying trips to the hardware store every 5 minutes to get an essential tool.
- The most energy efficient way of building with hemp masonry so you can be sure of excellent energy savings
- How to construct your roof to minimise the amount of moisture from rain that will penetrate the building
- and much more
How To Make Hemp Fuel
If you have ever wanted to make your own fuel that will run in any conventional diesel engine, burn more cleanly than most fuels and save you money at the same time…
|Discover how easy it is to turn hemp oil into biodiesel
Unfortunately, tragedies such as the recent Gulf Coast Oil Spill show how crucially important it is that we take steps to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. So in this module you will learn:
- Why making your fuel from hemp is best for the environment… and your wallet
- Step by step instructions on how to produce your own hemp fuel
- The basic tools you need before you start making your own fuel… you will probably have all of these in your kitchen!
- and much more
How To Make Hemp Paper
|One acre of hemp can produce as much paper as 4 to 10 acres of trees over a 20-year cycle, but hemp stalks only take four months to mature, whereas trees take 20 to 80 years!
Growing hemp for papermaking is an ideal way to add value to your hemp crop.
In the “How To Make Hemp Paper” Guide you will discover:
- The best cultivars to use for making paper from hemp
- How to harvest your hemp crop to get the best paper quality
- Step by step instructions on how to make hemp paper at home
- A video that will guide you through the steps of making hemp paper
- and much more
The Hemp Textiles Industry
|Hemp textiles have been manufactured for centuries. The fabrics are strong, breathable and hard-wearing. Even couture designers such as Stella McCartney and Giorgio Armani are using hemp in their designs.||
Here is what you will discover when you get “The Hemp Textiles Industry”
- The top three things you must know before you start your own hemp textile business
- Where to purchase the fabrics from for the best price – hint: It isn’t China!
- Some of the common problems or challenges that people experience when starting their hemp textiles business and how you can avoid these pitfalls
- and much more
The Hemp BodyCare Industry
|Once you start growing hemp you will realise the possibilities for this wonderful plant are endless. So in this module you will learn:||
- Why hemp oil is better for skin and hair compared to other vegetable oils such as avocado, almond or olive oil
- The best percentage of hemp oil to use in cosmetics for maximum skin and hair benefits
- How to market your business to get maximum return on investment
- How Dr Bronners bodycare company started, and lots of hints and sage business advice on how to start a hemp bodycare business – from David Bronner who has been in the industry for over fifteen years
- and much more
Healthy Eating Made Possible (H.E.M.P)
|Hemp seed has been fundamental to the nutrition of millions of people for thousands of years. As public interest in the benefits of eating organic and naturally derived products grows, demand for hemp is soaring.
In this module you will discover:
- The history, present usage and future possibilities of hemp
- How hemp can be used for natural healing
- How to make informed choices about the food you eat
- A collection of easy to follow hemp recipes
- and much more
Get All Seven Modules With The Gold Version Of Growing Hemp For Profit
|Growing Hemp For Profit|
|Hemp Business Guide|
|Build With Hemp||Hemp Fuel|
|Healthy Eating Made Possible (H.E.M.P)|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Price If Purchased Separately||$184||$221||$365|
|Pay Securely Through Paypal With Any Of The Options Below
Why Should You Invest
Your Hard Earned Dollars In “Growing Hemp For Profit”?
I want you to be 100% satisfied when you purchase “Growing Hemp For Profit” so I’d like to let you know the following:
FACT: “Growing Hemp For Profit” is 100% authentic.
Having being involved in hemp growing, processing and manufacturing for many years I can say categorically that the experience of myself and my colleagues has grown from continued research, growing trials and scientific knowledge.
This helps us to understand the effect of climate, soil type, varieties plus pest control techniques on getting the best from an industrial hemp crop.
And we share the secrets with you – no holding back! We want you to succeed so together we can move the fledgling hemp industry forward.
FACT: “Growing Hemp For Profit” is 100% guaranteed.
If for any reason you are not satisfied that “Growing Hemp For Profit” is the best investment you have ever made, then simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase and you get your money back immediately, no questions asked.
So if you are serious about starting a business growing industrial hemp, you need to grab your copy of “Growing Hemp For Profit” today.
And remember, your investment in “Growing Hemp For Profit” could be a deductible business expense!
Here’s to us moving the Hemp Industry forward.
P.S. This really is the most comprehensive set of insights and strategies about the industrial hemp business for beginners ever crammed into an 85 page e-book.
So if you want to read for yourself how you can make an income while enjoying the outdoors then click to own your copy right now!
P.P.S. The whole package was specifically prepared with the potential industrial hemp farmer in mind, and is backed by my personal 60 day guarantee. So if you’re even remotely interested in growing hemp for profit, then I urge you to order “Growing Hemp For Profit” e-book right now.
PLEASE NOTE: “Growing Hemp For Profit” is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonus reports onto your computer. The e-book format is Adobe Acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
Note: We use PayPal as the payment processor for our products. They use the strongest security features available on the internet and never store your financial data on their system. Your credit card data is passed directly to the bank and no-one but the bank has access to your information.