My Team and I will personally guide you through the FIRST and ONLY intensive 9 week “How To Start A Hemp Business” Course.
If You Are Serious About Starting A Hemp Business We’ll Help You Develop Your Business Strategy, Choose The Right Hemp Business For You And Implement Your Goals .
If you complete the course, start your hemp business and document your progress, you’ll recoup your investment within 12 months or I’ll give you your money back.
Paul Benhaim here.
If you want to start a profitable hemp business, one that not only puts money in your pocket, but transforms your life and the life of those around you, then you are in the right place.
At the moment there is a strong demand for hemp and the market is expected to steadily increase in the years to come.
|As you probably know, I have been involved in the hemp industry for over 15 years. I started Europe’s first hemp foods company, and the worlds first hemp plastics company.
I am the author of six books including “A Modern Introduction To Hemp”. And ten years ago I founded (and still run) the most informative website on hemp.
Over the past decade I’ve amassed a lot of experience on what it takes to be a successful hemp business owner. Experience that only comes through getting my hands dirty and making mistakes – some of them costly ones at that.
But the result is that I now command high fees to consult for people who want to start a hemp business or improve what they currently have.
With all of the environmental challenges that are happening around us:
- Contamination of our seas and waterways by multinational oil companies and nuclear energy proponents
- Agricultural companies contaminating our food chain with GM crops
- Governments around the world throwing more money into researching non-renewable energy solutions compared to clean, infinite energy options such as solar, wind and water
More and more people are speaking out to say “Enough Is Enough”. It is time for change.
So if you want to make a difference, create a sustainable future for your children and live a healthy lifestyle
You will be interested in my latest offering “How To Start A Hemp Business”
|“How To Start A Hemp Business” is a 9 week course. Every week we’ll be covering a different module on the hemp business.
When you order you get immediate access to the Hemp Business Guide which gives you an overview of the hemp industry, including the pros and cons of the different types of hemp businesses.
At the end of the guide you will have a clear idea of which is the best hemp business opportunity for your personal goals and circumstances.
Over the 9 weeks of the course you will also get access to:
- Module 1: The complete low down on the current legislation for hemp business owners. No matter where you live, you’ll get the insiders scoop on the permits you need, and how to maximise your chance of success when you complete the application. In an exclusive interview with Eric Steenstra of Vote Hemp we talk about why industrial hemp is still prohibited in the US, but the exciting developments on the horizon that indicate a political U-turn may be on the cards
- Module 2: How you can start a hemp business today, even without your own products! In this module we talk to former head honcho of the Hemp Network, Bruce Perlowin, and talk in depth about how to start in the Hemp Network, and the steps you need to take to grow your hemp business
- Module 3: How to make it as a hemp farmer – from planting to harvest. In this module you will hear from Canadian hemp expert Gordon Scheifele talk about why the Canadians had a great head start on the US and the technical challenges of growing and harvesting hemp, but how these can be overcome
- Module 4: How to start a hemp foods business. In this module you will hear from yours truly, about how I started my hemp foods business. You’ll discover why the hemp foods industry is the fastest growing market for hemp – and how you can take a slice of the pie. We’ll also talk in depth about the most important thing to consider when making your hemp food products – get this wrong and you’ll have a warehouse full of products that you won’t be able to sell
- Module 5: How to start a hemp cosmetics business. In this module we interview Tim Barford, founder of Yaoh, the successful hemp cosmetics company which has topped the Ethical Consumer Best Buy charts no less than 4 times. In this module you will discover which are the best selling hemp cosmetic products right now and how to build an ethical and sustainable hemp business today that will be running for decades to come
- Module 6: How to start a hemp building business. In this module you will hear from Steve Allin of the International Hemp Building Association, where you will discover why becoming a hemp building contractor is the simplest hemp businesses to start and why the economic crisis means that building with hemp is more important than ever before
- Module 7: How to start a hemp textiles business. In this module you will hear from Robert Hertel of Hempage, for his views on the benefits and pitfalls of running a hemp textiles business and why China is at the forefront of the hemp textiles industry
- Module 8: How to set up a hemp processing facility. In this module you will hear from companies that manufacture hemp processing machinery where you’ll discover the type of machines you need to process hemp for fabric, the regulations you need to consider when setting up a processing facility and ideas for where to market your products. You will also hear from Anndrea Hermann of Hemp Oil Canada about their experience of setting up a hemp grain processing facility
- Module 9: How to start a hemp plastics business. In this module you will hear from Martin Schneider who has been involved with bio based fibre composites for over 20 plus years. You’ll discover the different types of hemp biocomposite materials, and the top three things you need to do to start a hemp plastics business.
Every week in your “How To Start A Hemp Business” course you will receive audio interviews with people that have successful hemp businesses and are on the cutting edge of the hemp industry.
One of the reasons for their success is that they weren’t afraid to make mistakes and keep trying to improve their businesses bit by bit. Luckily for you, they have made all the mistakes so you don’t have to.
You’ll get the information you need so you can start your hemp business and avoid beginners mistakes that cost you time and money.
Along with the audio interviews you will get a transcript so you can read the interview in your own time, rather than listening to the audios if you prefer. And you can print the transcripts so you can read them anytime you want.
As part of the “How To Start A Hemp Business” package, you will also get an action plan for each session, which is designed to help you – take action – by outlining the tasks you need to complete. This means you can meet your business goals quickly by having a clear path to follow.
When you come on-board with the “How To Start A Hemp Business” course you also get access to:
- Two 20 minute strategy sessions with either myself or one of my trusted colleagues
- Bonus interviews with leading Hemp entrepreneurs
- Case studies of successful Start A Hemp Business graduates
Get All Modules With The Advanced Version Of “How To Start A Hemp Business”
|Hemp Business Guide
|Your choice of one module from the Start A Hemp Business course
|How To Start A Hemp Business|
|Nine Audio Interviews
|Nine Interview Transcripts
|Nine Action Plans
|Bonus Modules Included|
|Two 20 minute strategy sessions
|Bonus interviews with leading hempreneurs
|Case studies of Start A Hemp Business graduates
|Two Part Money Back Guarantee|
|Price If Purchased Separately||$184||$345||$1603||$2470|
You May Be Wondering Why You Should Invest In the “How To Start A Hemp Business” course?
And that’s a great question. How do you know this will work for you?
This is the FIRST and ONLY course in the world that will show you how to start a hemp business in a way that is profitable, ethical and sustainable!
You get the information direct from the experts that are using these techniques in their own businesses. And there is no holding back.
You will get every single piece of advice I can squeeze out of our expert panel and you will get access to me to answer your questions during our webinars and consulting calls.
I’m so confident that at the end of this 9 week course you will be on the path to a successful hemp business I offer
If you purchase the “Baby” or “Lite” version of the Start A Hemp Business course the guarantee above does not apply. Instead if for any reason you are not satisfied that your investment in the “Baby” or “Lite” version of the course is the best investment you have ever made, then simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase and you get your money back immediately, no questions asked.
Where do you want to be in one years time? Do you want to be doing the research yourself, reading obsolete websites with outdated theories while not making any headway with your business?
Or would you rather invest in yourself, invest in this fast-track course and read the emails from your many satisfied clients, thanking you for providing them with a healthy, ethically sound and socially responsible hemp product.
You have the power to transform your world and the world of others. Join me and let’s together move the hemp industry forward.
P.S. There is no risk to you – it is totally on me to blow you away with the quality of this content. So you have nothing to lose by trying this package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you want to start a hemp business, and want expert guidance in how to do so. One of the problems with the hemp industry is that there are so many opportunities – how do you know where to start?
In this course we have put together an expert panel – these are people that have hemp businesses and are doing very well for themselves. So who better to learn from than people that are actually out there and making it work?
Why would these people share their knowledge?
Well that’s an interesting question! Most of the panel here are colleagues that I have met and done business with in the time I have been involved in the hemp industry. So in this time we have grown together and support each other.
Within this group of contributors there is a realisation that for the hemp industry to grow, more people have to be involved.
And this can’t happen, unless we are open to sharing the trials, tribulations and successes that we have had along the way. We all know that there are an abundance of opportunities available in the hemp industry and so sharing the information that we have learnt doesn’t detract from what we have achieved so far.
I think if I may be so bold to say, that everybody that has taken part in creating this course has spent blood, sweat and tears to pave the way and make it easier for new people to be involved in hemp.
And on a personal level it feels really good to me to make this information available to anybody that is dedicated to starting a hemp business.
There is a caveat here, there is still a lot more that needs to be done to bring hemp to the mainstream. For example at this point it is still not legal on a federal level to grow hemp in the US. So there is still a lot of education that needs to happen there.
It is worth saying that there were some people that were approached to be involved but they declined because they wanted to keep their information close to their chest for their own reasons. And that’s OK.
Speaking of the US – if it isn’t legal to grow hemp there how can I start a hemp business there?
While it isn’t legal to grow hemp in the US at the moment (keep referring back to this site as there are lots of people working behind the scenes for change), there are still an abundance of opportunities available.
Hemp foods is one of the fastest growing markets and this is being led by US consumers who know the benefits of hemp and know it is their right to eat healtrhful foods.
There are also opportunities in hemp textiles, promoting other peoples products, building, cosmetics etc.
If you are interested in growing hemp, it is definitely worth investing in this course so that you are ready to leap into action when the US government decide to join the party.
I want to get the “Baby” or “Lite” version of the product. What do I get?
In the “Baby” version of the Start A Hemp Business course you will receive the Hemp Business Guide, where you’ll know the pros and cons of the different types of hemp businesses and get clear on which hemp business opportunity is right for you.
You will not get access to the weekly modules with the audio’s, transcripts and workbook. Nor do you get access to the bonus interviews, case studies or consultation sessions.
In the “Lite” version you will get the Hemp Business Guide as well as your choice of one additional module (including the audio, transcript and workbook for that module) from the Start A Hemp Business course. Simply email after you have purchased to get access to the additional module.
You will not get access to the remaining weekly modules or the bonus interviews, case studies or consultation sessions.
If you purchase the “Baby” or “Lite” versions of the Start A Hemp Business course, and decide you would like to upgrade at a later stage, you are more than welcome to do so. Simply contact us for more information.
As you don’t have access to the 9 Start A Hemp Business course modules, the 2 part guarantee does not apply. However, if you are not satisfied that your investment in the “Baby” or “Lite” version of the course is the best investment you have ever made, then simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase and you get your money back immediately, no questions asked.
Can you explain the guarantee for the Intermediate and Advanced Start A Hemp Business courses?
We want to help you have a successful hemp business. But we can’t do the work for you and the results aren’t going to magically appear if you don’t put the work in.
So our guarantee is that you have 14 days to evaluate the course material you will have received up to that point. If you decide that it isn’t what you expected, you don’t like the delivery style or whatever reason, let us know and we will give you an immediate refund. You will not get access to any of the remaining modules.
If you decide to continue with the Start A Hemp Business course you will get access to the remaining materials, transcripts, audios and workbooks. You are expected to work through this material so you can really get clear on which hemp business opportunity is right for you.
Throughout the course you will probably have questions that you need answered before you can move forward so we hold webinars where you have direct access to Paul and can tap into his expert knowledge and contacts in the hemp industry.
The course has been designed so that if you are motivated to start a hemp business, you’ll get all the support you need to make it into a reality.
So the second part of the guarantee is that if you put the work in, use the resources available to you by completing the workbooks and asking questions during the webinars, start your hemp business and document your progress, if you do not make your investment in this course back through product sales or reduced costs I will refund your money in full immediately.
What if I can’t make the webinars?
That is OK. If you have a question, send it through by email and we will make sure we answer it on the next webinar. The webinars are recorded and you will have access to the recordings in the members area.
How much time will I need each week to complete each module?
Each of the modules should take between 2-3 hours a week to complete. The audio part of the course is downloadable so you can listen to the recordings wherever you are – you don’t have to be tied down to your computer. You can also print out the transcripts and workbooks if you wish.
2-3 hours might seem like a lot but if you are serious about your hemp business you need to consider what distractions you can give up to turn your business dreams into a reality.
The course materials are just the beginning. Once you are inspired to start your hemp business you will also need to allocate time to do research into suppliers, machinery, products etc. depending on which hemp business you want to begin with.
PLEASE NOTE: “How To Start A Hemp Business” is a downloadable course. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to the “Hemp Business Guide” E-book and all the bonus reports onto your computer. You will also get access to the first audio installment of the “How To Start A Hemp Business” course, along with the transcripts and action plans.
The e-book format is Adobe Acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
Note: We use PayPal as the payment processor for our products. They use the strongest security features available on the internet and never store your financial data on their system. Your credit card data is passed directly to the bank and no-one but the bank has access to your information.